Friday, July 31, 2009
nosepress backside 180
From Snowboarder Mag, this week TJ Schneider shows us how to do a nosepress backside 180.
1. It’s always a little easier if you have a little more speed. Especially with flat rails.
2. Approach the rail as if you were going to do a 50-50, but land on the rail with your weight on your nose.
3. Positioning your body over your front foot will naturally lift your back foot off the rail.
4. Mid-way through the press you’ll want to start turning your shoulders as if you’re doing a backside spin.
5. At the end of the rail keep your shoulders turning while looking in the direction you want to spin and land.
6. Land fakie and ride away to the next rail.