Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moving back to Florida


Well it is time for me to say bye to California, I have tried really hard for the past months to work in the action sport industry but I realized that without any good connections it is extremely difficult to get in. I have not gave up...I am still living my dream everyday: to share my passion for the Elements, teaching kids to respect Nature and be grateful for what we have.

Leslie and I are going to pick up my dad at the airport tomorrow, he is so funny always trying to find a way to come to the US. He first came to the States in 67 and then came back in 69 and during that time he fell in love with the land of the free.

I have to finish packing but this two years in Southern California have been wonderful and I am sure one day we will be back.

No comments: