Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Happy life...


Is a happy wife. According to Leslie. She told me this funny quip over a year ago and I have to say that this phrase has become one of my personal mottos.

In this phrase is distilled decades - hell, thousands of years - of wisdom that stubborn men had so painfully learned. When she first quoted this phrase it was simple and easy to understand: keep her happy and so shall I be.

Now gentleman, I’m not saying to sacrifice your personality or your hobbies, I’m saying give her the things she needs and she’ll only reciprocate by giving you the things you need: you can use your imagination.

I’m getting married this Saturday, so I plan to use this wisdom quite often. If not for her happiness, but for my sanity. I’ll let you know how it goes... from inside or outside of the nut house.

No comments: