Friday, February 6, 2009

Yes snowboards


So here is my favorite snowboarder Romain de Marchi with two buddies David Carrier-Porcheron and JP Solberg have decided to launch their own snowboard brand : Yes (we can)
in collaboration with im Zbinden, founder of the Pulp68 family and designer of Nidecker’s NDK line.

So here are the basic:
- cheaper < $400 (I guess they will limit the marketing and maybe the current distribution system) - good quality (being done at the Nidecker factory in Switzerland, Henry is supporting this new brand) -Limited edition, under 100, which means that will please the core snowboarders and having new artist creating original artworks. For additional info on the interview with Zbinden, check out transworld

Here are the pros doing testing....sounds like solid board to me if they can resist the carpet testing:)

1 comment:

Leslie Juvin said...

I LOVE this! It's my catch phrase: "Say yes!"