Monday, December 14, 2009

Save your head from impacts


About a year ago actress Natasha Richardson died from a head injury while skiing. I have had couple of head injuries and it is difficult to describe the pain you get from a head trauma but I felt like someone was crushing my head (actually brain swelling and can't expand due to the skull) vomiting, unconscious, etc...

In the States, wearing a helmet doesn't mean you don't have balls or that you are a pussy...it just mean that you have common sense or that you don't want to pay the $$$$ that goes with going to the emergency room. However in Europe helmets are not so popular, I think it would be nice to see more pros wearing them so that kids can feel more open about it.

I was looking into buying a new one because mine is not that confortable around the ears, I am looking at the Berns helmets.

No comments: