Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Action sports made me travel the world

Until I was 15, I never thought of traveling the world, France is a good country. However my life was about to change when I read World Stormrider Guide. At first I only checked the different break, but soon I became in admiration with the beauty that this world has to offer. I learnt about the cultures, traditions as well as hazards, etc..

Soon after I traveled in many countries throughout Europe, moved to the States, lived in Africa for 6 months. I have found that people who have never traveled outside their home country are a bit narrow minded, they usually think their is only one right way, their own.

In order to fully appreciate the experience, you have to be respectful, open and be humble.

Here a video that my wife Leslie showed me tonight that I personally find quite moving.

No comments: