Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three wave Hold down at Marevicks...


My worst wipeout was at Sunset Cliff in heavy 17 feets, I swore that day I could had drown. Check this video out and like me I am sure you will wonder how this Neil Matthies managed to survive a Three wave Hold down at Marevicks.

It is really scary sensation and I can't imagine what this guy had experienced, we are talking about getting pounded at Mav. It is a very humble experience, you realize that you are not invincible, that life can be over the next second...no promises that we will live until 100 years old.
In my case, I tried to stay calm at first but after few seconds what appeared to me to be 1 minutes, I started to panic as in white water you can't really swim up....he is the Man and I am glad he is able to tell his story to others.

No comments: